Job Title Graduation Analyst 2
Department Registrar – 25540
Pay Grade 7
Job Category Support Staff
Employee will be under general supervision. Provide support to co-workers and produce work in a team environment. Processes graduation applications for undergraduate students; assists in data entry for graduate studies as needed; verifies the completion of all university requirements for the conferring of undergraduate degrees; maintains current listing of graduation candidates; composes routine e-mail correspondence; notifies students and advisors of discrepancies in qualifications for graduation; consults with department chairs and advisors on matters pertaining to graduation requirements; assists with posting repeats, course substitutions, credit by examinations to student’s academic record; assists in preparations for graduation exercises; assists in conferring, printing, distributing and mailing all graduate and undergraduate diplomas; assists in preparations for the graduation related events; assists other areas of the Registrar’s Office as needed (i.e. Orientation and registration); enters approved exceptions into Degree Works as needed. Assist student workers and temporary employees (under supervision of the graduation coordinator) as needed with questions and tasks. Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
–Ability to work with a variety of people in a high-volume customer service environment.
– Ability to extract relevant information from conversations and/or documents.
– Ability to proofread (and when necessary, correct) materials pertaining to graduation.
– Ability to record information efficiently and effectively.
– Ability to pay attention to details.
– Ability to communicate effectively with students, staff, faculty and the community.
– Ability to utilize cognitive and analytical skills.
– Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Two years office experience.
– Familiarity with databases.
Posting Detail Information
Posting Number SS00326P
Is this position subject to a criminal background check? No
Is any part of the funding for this posting coming from a grant or outside funding source? No
Open Date 09/21/2018
Close Date 10/05/2018
Open Until Filled No
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please contact Jessica Miller at MILLERJE@mail.etsu.edu for additional information.