||Assistant Registrar – Data Management
||Registrar – 25540
||Responsible to the Registrar for:
- Reporting of academic data; management of the Master Course Inventory File.
- Management and tracking of the Inventory of Academic Programs.
- Training and support of academic users in the management of SIS data pertaining to schedule building.
- Assisting office personnel in registration, class schedule development, Degree Works, and other functions of the office.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
ETSU is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all of our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. Successful candidates should have a demonstrated commitment and contribution to fostering and advancing equity, diversity and inclusion. East Tennessee State University (ETSU) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of student information system and Banner data
- Knowledge of Degree Works
- Knowledge of university policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently and resolve diverse problems
- Ability to work effectively with students, faculty and staff
- Ability to plan, develop, and complete reports of academic data
- Ability to plan, develop, and implement workshops and training programs
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Ability to consider business processes while solving problems
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of data management systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Banner preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution preferably in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or computer related field.
- 1-2 years experience in Registrar/Enrollment Services or related area.
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution preferably in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or computer related field.
- 3 or more years experience in Registrar/Enrollment Services or related area preferred.
For more information visit: https://jobs.etsu.edu/postings/15186